Sunday, October 18, 2009

Today's Random Thoughts and Ruminations

Today is only a reflection of yesterday's dreams. When we touch another, it's as if they transform us into what they want us to be.

We are more than our individual selves. We are life. A collection and collaboration of thoughts, feelings, dreams. Collective consciousness exists because all of our souls co-exist in the past, present and future. To tune into what will be, we only need to listen to it.

I am an actress. I portray who I think others want to see. I only portray what I want others to see. Very rarely is my true self revealed. That is if I even know my real self. Not many do. To do so would require a journey of self reflection and silence. Most of humanity walks in darkness, controlled by the wishes and desires of authority figures’ wishes. The feeling of being outside ourselves does not come from not knowing our true self, but rather from trying to be a reflection of another’s perspective. When we don’t meet those expectations, we are shunned. Often an unwarranted rejection of sorts. Do we do this automatically to others, without getting past the surface, without seeing past what is visible?


Copyright 2009 by H.E.A.

1 comment:

  1. well, this has said it all for me, the journey to self discovery and mastery is indeed a hectic one. life has always been a bore for me. from an early age, i could understand that i was on a different energy level compared to my friends, but thank Allah,light is now beginning to shed on my path.

    ReplyDelete